The Website and its contents are intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use of Website users and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Website that are created and/or provided by the Company (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the “Content”)) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you:
- Without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and
- In any way that violates any third party right.
The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section 2), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any User Submissions or otherwise use the Services in a manner that
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without Company’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
- Iimpersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company.
- Contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program.
Company reserves the right to remove any Content or User Submissions from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or User Submissions or if Company is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. You, not Company, remain solely responsible for all User Submissions that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such content to Company and to grant Company the rights to use such information in connection with the Services and as otherwise provided herein.
Customer will not, and will not allow third parties under its control to:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to extract any or all of the source code of the Services (subject to Section 3.4 below and except to the extent such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law).
- Use the Services for High Risk Activities.
- Sublicense, resell, or distribute any or all of the Services separate from any integrated Application.
- Create multiple Applications, Accounts, or Projects to simulate or act as a single Application, Account, or Project (respectively) or otherwise access the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring Fees.
- Unless otherwise set forth in the Service Specific Terms, use the Services to operate or enable any telecommunications service or in connection with any Application that allows Customer End Users to place calls or to receive calls from any public switched telephone network; or
- Process or store any Customer Data that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations maintained by the Department of State. Unless otherwise specified in writing by Digisoft Cloud, Digisoft Cloud does not intend uses of the Services to create obligations under HIPAA, and makes no representations that the Services satisfy HIPAA requirements.
If Customer is (or becomes) a Covered Entity or Business Associate, as defined in HIPAA, Customer will not use the Services for any purpose or in any manner involving Protected Health Information (as defined in HIPAA) unless Customer has received prior written consent to such use from Digisoft Cloud.
We may suspend your Services without liability if:
- we reasonably believe that the Services are being used (or have been or will be used) in violation of the Agreement,
- we discover that you are, or are affiliated in any manner with, a person who has used similar services abusively in the past;
- you don’t cooperate with our reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the Agreement;
- we reasonably believe that your Services have been accessed or manipulated by a third party without your consent.
- we reasonably believe that suspension of the Services is necessary to protect our network or our other customers.
- A payment for the Services is overdue, or
- Suspension is required by law. We will give you reasonable advance notice of a suspension under this paragraph and a chance to cure the grounds on which the suspension are based, unless we determine, in our reasonable commercial judgment, that a suspension on shorter or contemporaneous notice is necessary to protect Digisoft Cloud or its other customers from imminent and significant operational or security risk. If the suspension was based on your breach of your obligations under the Agreement, then we may continue to charge you the fees for the Services during the suspension
Termination for Breach.
We may terminate the Agreement for breach on written notice if:
- We discover that the information you provided to us about yourself or your proposed use of the Services was materially inaccurate or incomplete.
- If you are an individual, you were not at least 18 years old or otherwise did not have the legal capacity to enter into the Agreement at the time you submitted the Order for Services, or if you are an entity or fiduciary, the individual submitting the Order for Services did not have the legal right or authority to enter into the Agreement on behalf of the person represented to be the customer.
- Your payment of any invoiced amount is overdue, and you do not pay the overdue amount within three (3) days of our written notice.
- Your account will indicate you no longer satisfy Digisoftcloud.com good standing payment approval requirements, and company has the right to report your delinquent account to the Credit Bureau and a collection agency will be assign to the account until full amount plus penalty fees are collected. Once account is in delinquent status Digisoftcloud.com will terminate all your cloud services.